Through The Shanghai Treasure Hunt, you'll discover -or rediscover from a total different perspective- the history, the people, the food, the architecture and places that made Shanghai what it is today, and this while having fun. A series of clues will lead you to different locations, and in order to move on to the next location, you may have to pass a challenge. Your teamwork, your sense of orientation, your speed, your ingenuity, your strategy and originality will be put to test.
Geared with a set of clues, this adventure (Treasure Hunt mode) will take you around town to collect clues to help you open the KLUEBOX. After gathering a few (or all), you can switch to an Escape Game mode and start deciphering your clues. But instead of escaping a room, you’ll need to open all doors of the KLUEBOX and finally be able to grab your treasure buried deep within. The first team to open the last door on their KLUEBOX wins!
No problem, our Field Agents will be your eyes on the ground. The work will be done by you, but they'll extend your team -by helping you search information around the place.
This is where our specialty lay -in the design of our clues, where you’ll need to take a little bit of each of the following to decipher them: use different mindsets (multicultural teammates’ strength), think outside of the box, pro-activity, strategy and abundant communication.
Choose any Team building's locations below or name your place:
- French Concession Treasure Hunt (Beautiful villas and quiet lanes)
- Bund Treasure Hunt (Shanghai Fame & Glory)
- Yuyuan Treasure Hunt (Old Chinese Town)
- Tianzifang Treasure Hunt (Artists, Handcrafts and street food)
- Xintiandi Treasure Hunt (Old Shanghai revisited)
- Lujiazui (Pudong) Treasure Hunt
- Zhujiajiao (Old Water Town)
- Qibao (Old Water Town)
- Hongkou Treasure Hunt (Hongkou Cultural Street)
- West Bund Treasure Hunt
- North Bund Treasure Hunt
- People's Square & Nanjing Road Treasure Hunt (Heart of Shanghai)
- Moganshan 50 Treasure Hunt (Art District)
- Group Size10 - 500+ ppl
- Duration1hr - Full Day
- Outdoor LocationVarious Locations in Shanghai
- Indoor OptionAvailable Remotely from anywhere in the World